Aquinas Old Collegians Football Club is searching for a Women’s coach for season 2019 and beyond.
Our Women’s team was formed in 2018 and in its inaugural season we had 38 women strap on the boots for the red, black and green. The team managed 5 wins and a draw in a competitive Division 2 section. This was a fantastic effort from a group who were entirely new to the sport of Aussie Rules Football.
We already have 25+ players committed for season 2019 and they are keen to hit the ground running.
- Develop and teach all current and new players in the essential skills of the sport
- Provide intensive and regular 1 on 1 feedback to all players on all aspects of their game
- Bring passion and positivity to the team, the players and the club
- Work closely with the coaches of the other 3 teams to maintain our one club culture
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following
- Relevant coaching experience
- Ability to teach new skills
- Ability to communicate ideas
- Appropriate feedback mechanisms
- Bring a support staff of assistant coaches to the role
Applications close Friday 19th October and can be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org